Jabu Jabu Jabu Jabu

Damn frootza, that song was hype! I don't mind rock, but I'm not usually bobbin' my head to the beat or anything. Great work as always man, keep it up.

frootza responds:

Alexier Thanks brotha! Also dude, wow! Your art is getting so good man, I'm seriously impressed with what I've seen in your portfolio work.

This track has real guitars too, but only took three hours. I was just so excited that I had to post it haha. More to come soon, that is for certain!

Bivouac Bivouac

I really like how you try producing different genres of music. I think it's really great that you try new things and I hope you continue to try more genres because I genuinely enjoy your music. This piece is great. Your transitions were smooth, the build ups were exciting. I really enjoyed this one, great job frootza.

frootza responds:

Hey Alexier, thank you. I don't want to settle in to any one particular genre. I definitely try to push myself to be as diverse as possible with the music I write, and I'm happy that you were able to pick up on that in this review!

The River Flows The River Flows

Wow, this was very relaxing. Like a lone Samurai Warrior relaxed after a long battle, standing over a cliff in his battle-worn armor next to a sakura tree flowing in the wind. He watches the golden sun set behind the mountains in the distance. Long description short, it was beautiful.

frootza responds:

Thanks very much Alexier! I'm happy that I was able to evoke that mood with this piece! Overjoyed that you enjoyed this piece!