Pokemanly Pokemanly

Haha! Nice Gurren Lagaan incorporation!

PepperSweet 00 PepperSweet 00

Mr. CartoonCoffee is back! Very nice improvements, looking forward to seeing more of this.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Then more of this you will get!

A Way Back Home A Way Back Home

Really amazing man! Just this amount of work in such very little time is really great. I know people kinda get at you about the fps, but I actually kind of like it in a way. Your style reminds me a lot of 'The Reward' which I'm a huge fan of. That probably says quite a bit of what I think about all of your work. I'm just getting started on learning animation myself so this is inspiring to me. Really, keep up the good work StejkRobot.

Jabu Jabu Jabu Jabu

Damn frootza, that song was hype! I don't mind rock, but I'm not usually bobbin' my head to the beat or anything. Great work as always man, keep it up.

frootza responds:

Alexier Thanks brotha! Also dude, wow! Your art is getting so good man, I'm seriously impressed with what I've seen in your portfolio work.

This track has real guitars too, but only took three hours. I was just so excited that I had to post it haha. More to come soon, that is for certain!

Bivouac Bivouac

I really like how you try producing different genres of music. I think it's really great that you try new things and I hope you continue to try more genres because I genuinely enjoy your music. This piece is great. Your transitions were smooth, the build ups were exciting. I really enjoyed this one, great job frootza.

frootza responds:

Hey Alexier, thank you. I don't want to settle in to any one particular genre. I definitely try to push myself to be as diverse as possible with the music I write, and I'm happy that you were able to pick up on that in this review!

The River Flows The River Flows

Wow, this was very relaxing. Like a lone Samurai Warrior relaxed after a long battle, standing over a cliff in his battle-worn armor next to a sakura tree flowing in the wind. He watches the golden sun set behind the mountains in the distance. Long description short, it was beautiful.

frootza responds:

Thanks very much Alexier! I'm happy that I was able to evoke that mood with this piece! Overjoyed that you enjoyed this piece!

Mercenary Kings - Empress Mercenary Kings - Empress

Dope. I'd say clean up your lines, you lazy ass, but I kinda actually like the energy.

Progress Progress

Now here's someone whose got it. Real inspirational man.

l???l l???l